OUR LOYALTY TO CLIENTS IS UNSHAKABLE
We take your financial well-being very seriously and want to work together for a long time to come. We are deeply grateful for those of you who have been with us many years and look forward to new engagements yet to begin.
We build relationships that are meant to last. When you work with Balance Wealth Partners, you get personalized guidance for your financial situation, and we get energized working with successful professionals and businesses like you!
Some of our clients come from industries and cultures in key companies around Metro-Atlanta, and we believe they find value in our ability to help them understand and leverage company benefits, compensation packages, and qualified retirement plans. Other clients run their own thriving businesses and rely on our experience in tax planning, wealth enhancement, and preserving their legacy for the future.
While the background and interests of our clients vary, important commonalities include busy schedules and a driving desire to build a confident financial future. They need a professional team that strives to keep them tracking towards their goals, and most importantly, they like that we take the time to understand their priorities and personal situations.
Top-tier service and promptly returned communication
Independent financial advice and open dialogue about any conflicts of interest
Personalized guidance to help you through life’s financial challenges
Thoughtful support that helps you define your goals, dreams, and financial strategies
Education that helps replace the fear and intimidation of investing with confidence and understanding
Collaboration with your existing team of financial professionals
Ongoing monitoring and evaluation of your financial progress
TAILORED PLANS FOR INTENTIONAL LIVING
While many practices deal primarily with your investments, insurance, and banking requirements, we take a broader, more comprehensive view of your finances. It starts with a personalized conversation where we’ll discuss your retirement needs, covering essentials, ensuring lifestyle, preparing for the unexpected, and leaving a legacy.
Balance Wealth Partners offers wealth management designed to make your life easier and more rewarding. We break retirement down step-by-step, and can help you take the uncertainty out of planning for the future.
Cash Flow and Net Worth Planning
- Net Worth
- Managing Cash Flow
- Home Purchase
- Life Insurance Needs Analysis
- Income Protection Planning
- Long-Term Care Coverage Options
- Health Insurance in Retirement
- Auto, Home, and Personal Liability
- Business Liability Coverage Workplace Benefits
- Invest for Education
- Save for Retirement
- Investment Analysis and Valuation
- Asset Allocation and Strategy
- Risk Management Economic Concepts
Tax Planning Strategies
- Strategies for Managing Federal and State Taxes
- Understanding Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT)
- Tax Considerations - Today and In the Future
- Strategies for Managing Timing of Income or Deductions
- Capital Gains Management Strategies
- Define Outlook and Goals for Retirement
- Governments Programs - Social Security, Pensions
- Future Healthcare Needs
- Employer Provided Programs - 401 (K), Deferred Compensation, Etc.
- Distribution Options & Strategies
- Required Minimum Distribution Planning
- Sustainability of Retirement Income
Estate Planning Strategies
- Beneficiary Designations and Property Titling
- Work with your attorneys on Wills, Power of Attorney, and Trusts strategies
- Planning for Family, Charity, Community
- Incapacity Planning
Our first priority is helping you take care of yourself and your family. We want to learn more about your personal situation, identify your dreams and goals, and understand your tolerance for risk. Long-term relationships that encourage open and honest communication have been the cornerstone of my foundation of success.
Our site is filled with educational videos, articles, slideshows, and calculators designed to help you learn more. As you search our site, send me a note regarding any questions you may have about any particular investment concepts or products. We'll get back to you quickly with a thoughtful answer.